The Student Consumer Information regulations of the United States Department of Education require universities to provide students access to certain information to which they are entitled as consumers. Links are provided below for the following information:
Financial Aid Information
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information: Chaminade University of Honolulu is an eligible post-secondary institution under the Higher Education Act of 1965. As such it participates in all of the major Title IV Federal Student Aid Programs which includes the Federal Pell Grant, the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, the Federal Work-Study program, the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant, and the Federal Direct Loan (which includes the Direct Student Loan, the Direct PLUS Loan, and the Direct Grad PLUS Loan). Chaminade also has many institutional forms of student aid, including institutional scholarships. For information on these consult the financial aid section of the Chaminade website.
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Code of Conduct
- Financial Aid Awarding Policy
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Terms and Conditions of Title IV, HEA Loans
For assistance in obtaining institutional or Federal financial aid, office hours, general contact information and a directory of our financial aid counselors, visit the Office of Financial Aid website.
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) afford eligible students certain rights with respect to their education records. An “eligible student” under FERPA is a student who is 18 years of age or older or who attends a post-secondary institution.
General Institutional Information
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Textbook Information
- Educational Programs
- Campus Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval & Licensure of Institution & Programs
- Copyright Infringement – Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Annual Audit
Hawaii Post-Secondary Education Authorization Program (HPEAP)
The Hawaii Post-Secondary Education Authorization Program (HPEAP) was created in 2013 by Act 180 to provide regulatory oversight of certain post-secondary educational institutions that have a physical presence in the state. A student or former student of the University may file a complaint concerning the institution at which the student is or was enrolled with HPEAP.
State Authorization & Licensure Disclosures
The State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) is a national initiative that increases student access to distance education courses and programs while maintaining compliance with state regulations. Institutions participating in SARA can offer educational opportunities in all 49 SARA member states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico without seeking individual approval in each state. Chaminade University was approved as a SARA institution in 2020.
Health and Safety
- Drug-Free Workplace and Campus Policy
- Vaccination Policies
- Annual Security Report and Campus Crime and Fire Safety Statistics
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Job Placement for Graduates: The institution collects data on the number of students employed at the time of graduation in the Graduate Survey, but data on placement and type of position is currently not available.
- Job Placement Rates for Graduates: The institution does not advertise job placement rates as a means of recruiting students to enroll at Chaminade University.
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
Chaminade conducts annual voter registration sessions on campus. Voting registration forms are available at various sites on campus.