At Chaminade, we believe you should never stop learning. The non-degree seeking status allows qualified individuals access to a number of credit bearing courses.
Enrollment for classes as a non-degree seeking student is on a space-available basis. Registration opens two weeks after the current student registration period opens. Check the academic calendar for dates.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Non-degree Undergraduate Students
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Visiting (transient student) from accredited college or university
Non-degree Graduate Students
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- Business Administration (undergraduate program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Early Childhood Education (undergraduate program)
- Environmental Pre-Law (undergraduate program)
- Environmental Studies (undergraduate program)
- Hogan Entrepreneurial Program (undergraduate and graduate program)
- Montessori Certificate (undergraduate or graduate program)
Silverswords in action
Those at the frontlines of the healthcare industry don’t just work in hospitals. As the COVID pandemic has made clear,…
Social justice movements have prompted many people to reevaluate our criminal justice system, Chaminade’s Dr. Joseph Allen shares his thoughts.
A Collaborative Vision: Waianae Coast Community Scorecard and Dashboard Project As part of an innovative partnership, Data Science students at…