The Office of Student Engagement enhances the quality of the student experience by creating and promoting involvement opportunities for all students, supporting student organizations, and encouraging active participation in the learning process.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of the student experience through the development of, and exposure to, campus programs, activities, and organizations in a student-centered environment.
Our vision is to provide a premier environment that unites and engages our campus community with the co-curricular experience.
Student Life Learning Outcomes
Departments within the Division of Student Affairs provide learning experiences for students across campus. Students engaged in cocurricular life experiences at Chaminade will be able to:
- Identify their individual values/contributions/strengths (self-awareness)
- Apply their unique Chaminade experience with their life, career, & service (integrated life)
- Reflect beyond oneself & help others to do the same (build community)
- Identify & choose to build a community of justice & reconciliation for all members of society (pursue justice)
- Assess a situation critically & develop a plan for appropriate action (self-efficacy)