Celebrating 200 Years of Marianist Education
At Chaminade University, we educate for the mind and the heart, and are committed to strengthening our community through individuals like you.
Receive a one-time $5,000 scholarship towards your master’s degree when you apply and complete the scholarship response below. Whether you’ve been out of college for ten months or ten years, your master’s degree is the next vital step to ensure a better Hawaii for all of us. We are here to support you!
Award Details & Eligibility
This scholarship is available to new graduate students and cannot be combined with existing institutional partnerships or agreements. It provides $2,500 per term to full-time students (enrolled in two or more graduate courses) over the first two terms of study.
Eligible master’s degrees are Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Business Administration, Master of Education, Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration and Master of Pastoral Theology.
- Summer 2020: Apply by June 19, 2020 (courses being July 6, 2020)
- Fall 2020: Apply by September 18, 2020 (courses begin October 5, 2020)
- This scholarship is available to new Graduate students only.
- Current CUH students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree may apply and be eligible for the Graduate scholarship.
- MSCP and PsyD program applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Student may not combine this scholarship with military discounts.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with existing institutional partnerships or agreements.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Chaminade University of Honolulu Graduate Program Application
- When submitting your graduate program application, upload a 500 word essay addressing the topic: How do you currently serve your community, and how will a master’s degree help you move forward in your career?
Questions? We’re here to help.
If you have any questions about our graduate programs or scholarship eligibility, contact Victoria Hill, Director of Admissions for Online & Graduate Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 739-4380.