$5,000 Graduate Scholarship
At Chaminade University, we educate for the mind and the heart, and are committed to strengthening our community through individuals like you.
Receive a one-time $5,000 scholarship towards your master’s degree when you apply and complete the scholarship response below. Whether you’ve been out of college for ten months or ten years, your master’s degree is the next vital step to ensure a better Hawaii for all of us. We are here to support you!
Award Details & Eligibility
This scholarship is available to new graduate students and cannot be combined with existing institutional partnerships or agreements. It provides $2,500 per term to full-time students (enrolled in two or more graduate courses) over the first two terms of study.
Eligible master’s degrees are Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Business Administration, Master of Education, Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration and Master of Pastoral Theology.
- Winter Term : Scholarship application deadline: December 15
- Spring Term : Scholarship application deadline: March 15
- Summer Term : Scholarship application deadline: June 15
- Fall Term : Scholarship application deadline: September 15
- This scholarship is available to new Graduate students only.
- Current CUH students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree may apply and be eligible for the Graduate scholarship.
- One Year MBA, MSCP, MEd – TFA Special Cohort, DNP, EdD, DMFT, and PsyD program applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Student may not combine this scholarship with military discounts.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with existing institutional partnerships, agreements or athletic scholarships.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Chaminade University of Honolulu Graduate Program Application
- When submitting your graduate program application, upload a 500 word essay addressing the topic: How do you currently serve your community, and how will a master’s degree help you move forward in your career?