Graduate Admission Requirements
You know what direction you want to take, but now you’re looking for the school that fits your academic journey and schedule. We can help! To make the application experience seamless and to ensure your application receives the time and attention it deserves, be sure to meet the following requirements. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Minimum General Admissions Requirements
Prospective graduate students must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Hold at least a baccalaureate or master’s degree (depending on the program of interest) from a regionally accredited college/university in the U.S. or equivalent from a foreign institution
- Be proficient in English
- Submit application and application fee*
- Submit official transcripts
*Application fee may be paid online via credit or debit card, or submit a check made out to Chaminade University
Students must demonstrate completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university by submitting official transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- Option 1: Request that the transcript is sent directly to Chaminade University from the institution
- Option 2: Submit official student copy to Chaminade University in a sealed envelope from the institution
- Option 3: Institutions that utilize secured electronic transcript services, such as eScrip-Safe, may email the transcript access information to [email protected]
Chaminade University transcripts will be sent directly to the Office of Admissions from the Records Office.
Please visit International Students page for more information.
Additional Program Requirements
Official transcripts, test scores and letters of recommendation must be mailed directly to:
Office of Admissions
Attn: Graduate Programs
3140 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
Essay responses, letter of intent, and article reflection essay may be emailed to [email protected].