Learning the Life and Culture of the Entrepreneur
In this program, students learn first-hand from experienced Hawai’i business leaders and entrepreneurs about the business of getting a new ideas up and running. This involves:
- Academic coursework
- Carefully chosen mentorships and internships with seasoned business leaders
- Attendance at our bi-weekly lecture series
- Broadening horizons with study trips to other countries such as India or South Korea
- Broadening perspectives by contributing to the community and strengthening people skills through community service
- An opportunity to participate in planning an actual venture with our non-profit business plan competition
The Hogan Program is a one-year or two-year certificate program.
The Hogan Family Foundation
The Hogan Entrepreneurial Leadership Program is funded by generous contributions from the Hogan Family Foundation, located in California.
The mission of the Hogan Family Foundation is to promote the entrepreneurial spirit through the creation and operation of education, civic-minded and humanitarian programs designed to encourage a more productive and contributory society.