Tuition Rates and Fees, 2020–2021
Tuition rates, effective July 1, 2020. Classes are typically three credits. Full time constitutes enrollment of at least nine credits per term.
Tuition Cost per Credit Hour
Standard Tuition Rate: $565 per credit hour
Military Tuition Cost per Credit Hour
- Active Duty, National Guard, and Reservist Military Rate: $250 per credit hour ($93 online technology fee will be waived for your first year.)
- Non-Active Duty Military Rate: $435 per credit hour ($93 online technology fee will be waived for your first year.)
In order to receive the discount offered to Chaminade University military students and dependents, documentation is required for verification of service or affiliation. Visit the Obtaining a Military Discount page to view requirements for proof of eligibility.
- Active Duty Tuition Rate: Active Duty, National Guard
- Non-Active Duty Tuition Rate: DoD Civilian, Family Member, and Retired; Veterans and dependents using Tuition Assistance or Veteran’s Affairs Educational Benefits
- Online technology fee: $93 per class
- Hybrid technology fee: $40 per class
- Education Observation & Participation fee: $55
- Science Lab (for ground courses): $60
- Graduation fee (single degree): $215
Cost of Attendance Budgets
2020-2021 Academic Year
Effective July 1, 2020.
Active Duty, National guide or Reservist
Non-Active Duty Military
Tuition and Fees
Room and Board*
Room and Board is optional
Books and Supplies
Total Estimated Cost
*Room and Board varies based upon individual choices. Amount noted in the table are normative values to facilitate an estimated cost.
Other varied expenses (normative values):
• Personal Expenses: $1,958
• Transportation: $1,349
• Loan Fees: $192
These financial aid budgets are used by the financial aid office to determine your aid eligibility. The budgets that the financial aid office uses are not the “real” cost to attend school, but the estimated total cost of attendance* in receiving one’s education during the school year. All budgets are based on full-time enrollment.
*Estimated total cost of attendance: The estimated total cost associated with attending college which includes, but not all inclusive of, all direct school related expenses; living, personal and transportation expenses while attending school; and estimated loan fees (based on the entire financial aid population at Chaminade) of loans taken out while attending Chaminade.