Education is a personal journey. One that begins and ends with reflection. So across our school, we’ve created scholarly communities that engage students, offering opportunities for hands-on learning that aren’t confined by the walls of a classroom. We have a diversity of disciplines—from English to Interior Design, from Political Studies to Religious Studies. But what our students share is an appreciation for better understanding the human experience.
- English (B.A.)
- English (B.A.) – Online
- Environmental + Interior Design (B.F.A.)
- Historical and Political Studies (B.A.)
- Historical and Political Studies (B.A.) – Online
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A.)
- International Studies: International Relations (B.A.)
- Religious Studies (B.A.)
- Religious Studies (B.A.) – Online
- Environmental + Interior Design (A.A.)
- Liberal Arts (A.A.)
- Liberal Arts (A.A.) – Online
Questions? We Can help.
School of Humanities, Arts and Design Faculty
Our faculty members are leaders in their fields. They believe in the power of personal experience—stressing mentorship, collaboration and project-based learning inside and outside the classroom.