To ensure a smooth move-in for our out-of-state residents, please provide proof of the following information to our staff upon check-in:
- If vaccinated: A valid COVID-19 vaccination record.
- If not vaccinated: A state approved negative COVID-19 test. If you do not have results from a negative COVID test upon arrival in HI or are not fully vaccinated, you will be responsible for quarantining off-campus for the required period of time at your own expense.
For more detailed information about COVID-19 travel restrictions and the University requirements please visit the Chaminade University COVID-19 information page.
Housing Move-in Fall 2021*
- August 19-20, 2021- New First-Year, Transfer and Exchange students
- August 21-22, 2021- Returning students
Due to social distancing, move-in times will be staggered. Residents are instructed to have only one other person for assistance during move in.
*REQUESTS FOR AN ALTERNATE MOVE-IN DATE (NO EARLIER THAN AUGUST 18) MUST BE SUBMITTED TO [email protected] BY AUGUST 1, 2021 FOR APPROVAL.
Housing Move-out Fall 2021
Halls Close: December 10, 2021, 12:00pm
Residents may leave their belongings in their rooms/apartments during the holiday breaks (except summer). All residence halls and apartments will remain open to residents during Thanksgiving and Spring Break.
Spring 2022 Move-in
- New Students: January 6, 2022
- Returning Students: January 8-9, 2022
Spring 2022 Move Out
Halls Close: May 6, 2022, 12:00 pm
Graduating Seniors: May 10, 2022, 12:00 pm
Residents who need to remain on campus during Winter Break due to extraordinary circumstances must apply to do so with the Dean of Students office. Deadline for requests is November 15, 2021.