Submit Your Application
- Say “Yes!” to Chaminade if you haven’t already done so. Upon hitting submit, you will need to wait at least 24 hours for the system to process your deposit before moving to Step 2.
- Complete the housing contract and the roommate preference questionnaire by June 15. (If this is your first time logging in to the system, your password will be the last 4 digits of your Social Security number).
- Complete the online housing deposit form to submit your $300 housing deposit. This step is required in order to process your application/contract and will serve as your damage deposit while in on-campus housing.
- Be sure to complete the forms above in their entirety. Omitting information may delay the processing of your forms.
- The $300 housing deposit is required to process the application/contract.
- Submit your application/contract by June 15 to improve your chances of receiving your requested assignment preferences.
- A request for a specific hall and/or room does not guarantee that you will receive that assignment.
- Applications are processed in the order they are received.
If you need help accessing your account or have additional questions, please call (808) 739-4648 or email email@example.com.