Associate Professor, Education
School of Education and Behavioral Sciences
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (808) 440-4250
- Ph.D. Professional Education Studies in Mathematics – Oklahoma State University
- M.Ed. Secondary Education Mathematics – Hawai’i Pacific University
- B.S. Mathematics – Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
- Mukina, T. & Chun, H. (2022). Algebra I teachers’ beliefs and knowledge of algebra for teaching. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention, 4 (1).
- Mukina, T. & Chun, H. (2022). Relationship of algebra I teachers’ beliefs and their knowledge of algebra for teaching. Journal of Education, Teaching and Social Studies, 11 (2), 7-16.
Service to Profession & Community:
- Hawai’i Council of Teachers of Mathematics (HCTM) Member
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) Member
- Safe Zone LGBTQ Member
- Manuscript Reviewer for Investigations in Mathematics Learning