SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
Our students are future teachers and school counselors. Future therapists and criminologists. They’re pursuing a diversity of studies, but they all share a drive to make the world a better place. We provide an outlet for that goal, with rigorous offerings that not only include a robust academic core but see service learning and hands-on experiences as central to ensuring students are prepared to meet big challenges in their communities head-on.
- Behavioral Sciences (B.S.)
- Criminology and Criminal Justice (B.S.)
- Criminology and Criminal Justice (B.S.) – Online
- Early Childhood Education (B.S.) – Online
- Early Childhood Education for Oceania (B.A.) – Online
- Elementary Education (B.S.)
- Elementary Education (B.S.) – Online
- Psychology (B.S.)
- Psychology (B.S.) – Online
- Secondary Education (B.S.) – Online
- Special Education (B.S.) – Online
- Criminology and Criminal Justice (A.S.)
- Criminology and Criminal Justice (A.S.) – Online
- Early Childhood Education (A.S.) – Online
- Early Childhood Education
Our faculty members are leaders in their fields. They believe in the power of personal experience—stressing mentorship, collaboration and project-based learning inside and outside the classroom.
Chaminade University of Honolulu is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission.
Chaminade’s Education division is awarded Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) accreditation by the Inquiry Brief Commission of the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
Chaminade’s undergraduate and graduate education degree programs are accredited by the Hawaii Teacher Standards Board.
Chaminade’s Montessori Program is accredited by the Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education and affiliated with the American Montessori Society.
Chaminade’s Master of Science in Counseling Psychology, School Counseling program is accredited under the Teacher Education Accreditation Counseling (TEAC) Quality Principles, which is now served by the single specialized accreditation system for educator preparation in the United States, the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).