Our students are future teachers and school counselors. Future therapists and criminologists. They’re pursuing a diversity of studies, but they all share a drive to make the world a better place. We provide an outlet for that goal, with rigorous offerings that not only include a robust academic core but see service learning and hands-on experiences as central to ensuring students are prepared to meet big challenges in their communities head-on.
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education with Montessori Credential
- Early Childhood Education for Oceania (Chuuk students)
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Education
- Special Education (3+1 Leeward CC)
ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
Questions? We Can help.
School of Education and Behavioral Sciences Faculty
Our faculty members are leaders in their fields. They believe in the power of personal experience—stressing mentorship, collaboration and project-based learning inside and outside the classroom.