Congratulations on your acceptance to Chaminade University of Honolulu! The next step is to make it official, and make yourself a Silversword! You can confirm your enrollment and secure your spot in our upcoming undergraduate class via your applicant portal.
You’re a perfect fit and destined to be a Chaminade Silversword. As you move toward your final college choice, please know that we are here to support you. We look forward to coming alongside you and your ‘ohana as you prepare to begin your educational journey at Chaminade. We’re so excited to welcome you to our Silversword ‘ohana.
We Can’t Wait to Meet You
Although we have cancelled our in-person receptions, we are eager for you to experience our unique aloha spirit and learn of how transformative your time on our campus will be. We are proud to offer multiple online opportunities for you to engage with our ‘ohana. You will meet with our students, faculty, and staff, as we bring you the sights and sounds from campus. We will discuss next step items, including housing and financial aid, and will be available to answer any questions in regard to Chaminade and life in paradise. Please review our list of scheduled online admitted student events in your applicant portal and email. Be sure to RSVP as soon as possible as space is limited.
Next Steps to Join Our ‘Ohana
Understand Your Financial Aid Package
We are proud to consistently be named a “Best Value” school, and are committed to ensure that a student’s ability to pay should not ever be a barrier to enrollment. In fact, 97% of our students receive some form of aid. We offer scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study. If you have questions about your financial aid package, please contact our Office of Financial Aid at (808) 735-4780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Started as a Silversword
- Submit your official final transcript(s) and Advanced Placement [AP] and/or International Baccalaureate [IB] examination scores by July 15 electronically or by mail to Office of Admissions, Chaminade University of Honolulu, 3140 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816.
- Submit required immunization & health information forms prior to the start of the academic year. Review State of HI & CUH health clearance requirements carefully.
- Review student health insurance options. Students living in residence halls, international students, and intercollegiate athletes are required to submit documentation of their health insurance coverage.
- Chaminade provides accommodations that support the individual needs of our students. Contact our Kokua Ike Learning Center to request ADA accommodations, if applicable.
- Transfer students will receive their official credit evaluation once they submit their enrollment deposit and final official transcript(s).
- Review your course schedule. Our academic advisors will contact you once they register you for your classes.
- Attend New Student Orientation before the start of the term. More details will be available in July.
New Student Orientation Fall 2019
Get to Know Us
Connect With Us
Share your story on social media using #SwordNation. Don’t forget to tag Chaminade University.