As a result of participating in various programs offered by the Office of Student Engagement and getting involved with organizations, students will be able to…
- Effectively plan and execute engaging programs and events for the campus community and beyond.
- Create a sense of belonging and develop community via involvement opportunities.
- Organize and manage themselves and others productively regarding clubs and organizations.
- Develop and enhance intrapersonal and interpersonal skills via leadership and developmental opportunities.
- Recognize and reflect upon the importance and significance of building relationships and connecting with others.
- Identify and abide by policies and procedures specific to event coordinating, marketing and advertising, and financial stewardship.
- Determine and practice effective habits and choices to live a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
- Utilize and educate others regarding sustainable practices and methods.