Brett is a Consulting Organizational Psychologist and Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner who specializes in performance psychology, organizational wellness, and the psychiatric conditions, such as ADHD, that impair vocational and academic performance. In addition to Brett’s work as an Assistant Professor for the Chaminade School of Nursing and Health Professions, Brett serves as the Director of Organizational Performance & Wellness at Hawaii News Now.
- Ph.D. Psychology, Alliant International University
- MA Psychology, Alliant International University
- MSN Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Saint Louis University
- BSN Nursing, Georgetown University
- BA Psychology & Economics, University of Puget Sound