At Chaminade, we believe you should never stop learning. The non-degree seeking status allows qualified individuals access to a number of credit bearing courses.
Enrollment for classes as a non-degree seeking student is on a space-available basis. Registration opens two weeks after the current student registration period opens. Check the academic calendar for dates.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Non-degree Undergraduate Students
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Visiting (transient student) from accredited college or university
Non-degree Graduate Students
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
Early College Programs
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- Business Administration (undergraduate program)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Early Childhood Education (undergraduate program)
- Environmental Pre-Law (undergraduate program)
- Environmental Studies (undergraduate program)
- Hogan Entrepreneurial Program (undergraduate and graduate program)
- Montessori Certificate (undergraduate or graduate program)
Silverswords in action
Words of Wisdom
Villanova scholar offers strategies during her ‘A Life Worth Loving’ lecture Two college students. Two different experiences. And one identical…
History in the Making
Students from middle to high schools show off their historical projects With easing COVID restrictions, this year’s Honolulu District History…
Counselor of the Year
Chaminade alumna recognized for her work and contributions In a teary emotional speech she gave after returning from Washington, D.C….