In addition to providing direct services, the Counseling Center can help you find the right supports on or off campus to meet your needs. You may find the following campus, community, educational, or self-help resources helpful. For more specific information or recommendations, please contact us.
- Advising and Career Development: website / (808) 735-4815
- Campus Ministry: website / (808) 735-4774
- Counseling Center: website / (808) 735-4845
- Dean of Students: (808) 735-4710
- Financial Aid: website / (808) 735-4780
- Medical Insurance: (808) 735-4710
- Office of Student Activities and Leadership (OSAL): website / (808) 739-8556
- Residence Life: website / (808) 739-4648
- Security: website / (808) 735-4792
- Title IX Coordinator: (808) 739-8597
- Tutoring and Learning Services (Kokua Ike): website / (808) 739-8305
- Counseling Library Guide: website
This listing is not an endorsement of any apps by the Counseling Center or Chaminade University. Apps are for self-help and are not intended to be a substitute for mental health care and support from a qualified provider. Some apps require subscription or purchase.
- AIMS for Anger Management Better track, address, and manage your anger with AIMS.
- ATracker Time Tracker Time tracking and productivity tool
- Be Focused Focus timer for work and study ($3 pro version available)
- Couple’s Coach Explore ways to improve your relationship with your partner.
- eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker Mood tracking app for bipolar disorder
- Gottman Card Deck helpful questions, statements, and ideas for improving your relationship.
- Gratitude Daily Journal Guided gratitude journal, affirmations, vision board, daily motivation quotes
- Happify Reduce stress, anxiety and negative thinking, and improve emotional well-being
- Headspace Mindfulness and meditation tools (student discount available)
- Insight Timer Guided meditation
- Insomnia Coach Guided training and tips to help you track insomnia and improve sleep.
- Kokua Life Hawaii based suicide prevention resources
- Mindfulness Coach Learn mindfulness to reduce stress and improve emotional balance.
- Mindshift CBT Reduce worry, stress, and panic by following evidence-based strategies
- Mood Kit Cognitive Behavioral tools for coping with depression
- Mood Mission Coping skills for anxiety and depression
- Productive Habit Tracker Promote routine building, setting reminders, tracking progress
- PTSD Coach Get the info, support, and tools you need to manage PTSD.
- Sanvello Principles of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to help users with symptoms of anxiety, depression or stress
- Recovery Record Improving body image, managing disordered eating
- Self-Help for Anxiety Management Symptom tracker, educational articles and external links, relaxation techniques, and additional coping skills and practice for managing anxiety.
- Simply Yoga Daily yoga poses
- Stay Quit Coach Create a tailored plan to quit smoking and stay smoke-free.
- WorryTime Manage worry, anxiety and rumination
- Woebot AI-powered chatbot that uses principles of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to address stress.
Counseling Center Brochures
Stress Management Kit: Feeling overwhelmed, stressed, or struggling to find a routine? Take a look at this Stress Management Kit.
Time Management Kit: Are you struggling with feeling like you do not have enough time or that you are not using your time well? Take a look at this Time Management Kit.
Setting Boundaries Kit: Do you feel worn out socially? Do you feel like you are constantly giving or helping others and struggling to take care of yourself? Take a look at this Setting Boundaries Kit.
Holiday Stress Kit: Are you looking forward to the holiday season or are you just dreading it? The holiday season can be a very stressful time of the year even though it may be the most joyous time. Take a look at this Holiday Stress Kit.