Dr. Christopher Padesky, Assistant Professor of Education, has been at Chaminade since 2022. He received his B.S. in Elementary Education from Southern Illinois University and M.A. and Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction with a literacy concentration from the University of Wyoming. Dr. Padesky has taught for over a decade in K-6 schools and in a K-12 literacy clinic, working as a classroom teacher, literacy tutor, library and media specialist, multi-grade gifted and talented teacher, and literacy coach. His research interests include neurodivergent readers and writers, teaching strategies for students who find reading and writing challenging, and cats.
- ED 221: Educational Psychology
- ED 320: Elementary Language Arts Methods I
- ED 321: Elementary Language Arts Methods II
- EDUC 610: Elementary Language Arts Methods
- EDUC 622: Secondary English Methods