Pick-up Wristbands and Parking Passes
Wristbands and parking passes for graduates and their two guests (maximum) must be picked up from the Business Office between April 26 to May 7. Please bring your Chaminade ID. The Business Office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30AM-4:30 PM. If you are unable to pick up your items from during these times, email firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not contact the Business Office) before 5 PM on Wednesday, April 28.
Each graduate will receive the following:
Three (maximum) Chaminade Wristbands. Each wristband is a ticket to attend the commencement ceremony.
Wristbands must be worn and will be checked by security upon entry onto campus. Only people wearing the wristbands will be allowed on campus. Those who are not wearing a wristband upon arrival onto campus will be asked to leave the grounds.
Two (maximum) Chaminade Parking Passes
These passes are required for those who would like to park on campus. Only vehicles with a parking pass (must be clearly displayed on the vehicle’s dashboard) will be allowed on campus. Those who do not have the pass displayed when they arrive on campus will be asked to leave the grounds.
ADA accessible parking stalls will be available on Commencement day (May 8)—an ADA accessibly parking pass is required. Please ask the Business Office for this specific pass, if needed.
Commencement Day Check-In
Signage and volunteers will direct graduates and guests to Commencement (St. Louis football field). A map will be posted here closer to the event date (please check back).
For Commencement schedule details, please click here.
Please let us know if you need any special accommodations or seating arrangements at the ceremony. You may email email@example.com.
Below Highgate Hotels in Waikiki special rates for Chaminade.
- January 2 – March 31, 2021 – 30% off best available rate
- April 1-June 15, 2021 – 25% off best available rate
- June 15-December 21, 2021 – 20% off best available rate
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel >>
Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach >>
Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach >>
- For grades, records, and petitions, contact the Records Office at (808) 735-4722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cap and gown, and announcements, contact Herff Jones at 1-800-837-4235 or (808) 395-1322 (local representative).
- For the ceremonies or other questions, contact (808) 739-7493 or email@example.com.