We realize this is a big decision for you. After you receive your letter of admission (admission packets are mailed on an ongoing basis), we encourage you to:
Celebrate! Enjoy the moment.
• Share your story on social media using #SwordNation2019
• Connect with us. Follow us on social media.
• Join us for Admitted Student Day
Take the next steps toward enrollment.
• Stay in the know. Join the Student Portal. Username is the student identification number noted on your admission letter.
• Accept your offer of admission and reserve your place at Chaminade University. For most first-year students the deadline is May 1, 2019.
• Accept your Financial Aid Award via the Student Portal or contact the Financial Aid Office at (808) 735-4780. Students applying for Federal Direct Loans must complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Interview.
• Submit your official final transcript(s) and Advanced Placement (AP) examination scores. Mail transcripts and exam scores to the Admissions Office:
Office of Admissions
3140 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
• Submit required health forms. Complete the required health forms and documentation prior to attending class.
• Review the student health insurance requirement. Students living in residence halls, international students or intercollegiate athletes are required to submit documentation of their health insurance coverage.
• Review ADA Accommodations information. Chaminade provides ADA accommodations that help to meet the special requirements of our students.
Make Chaminade your new home.
• Learn about our residence halls and meal plans. On- or off-campus residence halls are available as well as various meal plan options.
• Apply for student housing. Check out our residence hall options and submit your housing application.
• Submit your housing deposit. Complete the deposit form and submit your housing deposit.
Get started as a Silversword.
• Attend New Student Orientation (mandatory). You will be introduced to an array of academic, cultural and social experiences at Chaminade. It’s a time to settle into your room, make friends, prepare for classes and enjoy different activities. The full orientation schedule will be available in July.
• Review your fall class schedule. An enrollment specialist will register you for your fall classes. All first-year students will be registered for a 10-week, one-credit seminar course which provides guidance on the transition to becoming a Chaminade student.