In order to login to your library account with BookMyne, you will need to enter your Chaminade ID and Library PIN code. Your original PIN code is the last four digits of your Chaminade ID number. If you changed your PIN code and don’t remember what it is, please stop by the circulation desk in the library and we can reset it for you.
If you have questions about the BookMyne app, please send email to [email protected]
ebrary Academic Complete
- Bluefire Reader for Android phone or tablet
- Bluefire Reader for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- To download a book on a mobile device
Facts on File
- Viewable in mobile devices, wysiwyg
Films on Demand
- New interface 7/21/2011
- iPad – Videos have been re-encoded in H.264 format to allow playback on any iOS device. With our new video player, you can now watch any titles in your On Demand collection on an iPad, iTouch, or iPhone. And our new design is optimized to allow easy navigation of the On Demand platform from either a computer or an iPad with an Internet connection.
- Go to crcnetbase.com/action/mobileDevicePairingLogin with a desktop PC web browser located on the Chaminade University campus network.
- Create a new CRCnetBASE account or login with your CRCnetBASE account
- Follow the onscreen instructions to retrieve the necessary access code
- Start your mobile device’s web browser and go to crcnetbase.com
- Click the gear icon to access the settings page and choose the “Device Pairing” option
- Enter the access code and click “Verify Code”
- Access FORENSICnetBASE/LawENFORCEMENTnetBASE via your mobile device
- NOTE: It may be necessary to periodically “pair” your mobile device with the netBASE service.
Literature Resource Center
Gale Virtual Reference Library
Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Download the AccessMyLibrary College Edition mobile app (Android or iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
- Login with your Chaminade email address
- Your password will be sent to that email address (check your SPAM or BULK email folders)
- Select state, Hawaii and Chaminade University
JSTOR Language and Literature
- The website will automatically reflow depending on the size of your device screen.
- BETA version
- Best on iPhone, Android
NEWSBANK – Access World News
- Works with mobile devices
NURSING REFERENCE CENTER (EBSCO)
App for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch is available for download from the iTunes app store.
- Download the app
- Authenticate from the Nursing Reference Center interface.
- Log into the NRC interface.
- Click the Nursing Reference Center iPhone/iPod Touch Application link at the bottom of the page and enter your email address. Note: You must use an email address that you can access from your device.
- An email with an authentication key is sent to you.
- Access the email from your device and click the link found in the email to authenticate the application. You have 24 hours to access the key from your device to authenticate the app. If the key is not used within 24 hours, it expires and you will need a new key.
- Once it is authenticated, the app can be used for nine months, after which you must send yourself a new authentication key from the NRC interface.
- The Nursing Reference Center app includes (subset of content available on the web-based database):
- All Quick Lessons
- All Evidence-Based Care Sheets
- All Nursing Practice and Skills
- All Skill Competency Checklists
- F.A. Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
- For more information, http://www.cas.org/products/scifindr/sfmobile/index.html
- Requires REGISTRATION to set up an account. Login with your Chaminade ID and password, then register using your Chaminade email address.
- SciFinder Mobile Supported Platforms:
- Apple iOS
- Google Android OS
- Windows Phone 7 OS
- Nokia Maemo and Symbian OS
- RIM BlackBerry OS
Monday – Thursday: 8:15am – 11pm
Friday: 8:15am – 6pm
Saturday: 11am – 4pm
Closed on holidays: Labor Day, Discovers’ Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving recess