Your projects are important to celebrate! Our annual Service-Learning Day showcases the dedication, innovation, and civic engagement of our faculty, students, and community partners.
The next Service-Learning Day Celebration is scheduled for Friday, March 13, 2020.
Interested in presenting your service-learning project?
Contact us at email@example.com.
Benefits for Students:
- Enhances resume/CV
- Facilitates reflection
- Communicates the value of the course/experience
- Builds skills and offers peer support
Benefits for Faculty:
- Facilitates reflection (NOTE: Speeches and/or posters can be reflection assignments)
- Visit us and we can
- help you integrate projects into YOUR courses.
- provide ideas and offer ongoing support/peer review—and $$$ for your conference presentations/publications
- help you advance your research/scholarship.
If students wish to receive funding to deliver a service-learning presentation at a national conference, each must do a presentation at Service-Learning Day.
Everyone is welcome to share:
- Display Boards
- Reflection Papers
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Any other type of presentation that works for you