Your projects are important to celebrate! Our annual Service-Learning Day showcases the dedication, innovation, and civic engagement of our faculty, students, and community partners.
Here’s a snapshot of the event.
The next Service-Learning Day Celebration is scheduled for Friday, March 8, 2019.
Present your projects
at Service-Learning Day!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits for Students:
• Enhances resume/CV
• Facilitates reflection
• Communicates the value of the course/experience
• Builds skills and offers peer support
Benefits for Faculty:
• Facilitates reflection (NOTE: Speeches and/or posters can be reflection assignments)
• Visit us and we can…
1. Help you integrate projects into YOUR courses.
2. Provide ideas and offer ongoing support/peer review —and $$$ for your conference presentations/publications
3. Help you advance your research/scholarship.
If students wish to receive funding to deliver a service-learning presentation at a national conference, each MUST do a presentation at Service-Learning Day.
Everyone is welcome to share:
• Display Boards
• Reflection Papers
• Powerpoint Presentations
. . . and any other type of presentation that works for you.