Want to work on campus?
Want flexible hours?
Want to help the community?
We are looking for Federal Work Study (FWS) eligible students to work in our nationally recognized Service-Learning Office, under the supervision of the Service-Learning Director.
- Assist with various office tasks, including data entry and filing, creation of materials for communication (i.e. flyers, newsletters, website editing), and special events.
- Paid hours include direct service with kids at our partner sites.
Attention to detail, promptness and professionalism, ability to work independently, and ability to communicate ideas well. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Flexible hours Monday through Friday. Six to ten hours a week to start.
Chaminade University, Hale Hoaloha, room 104
Starts at $10.90 for training and trial period, regular raises will be awarded commensurate with positive performance evaluations.
To apply for this position, please contact Candice Sakuda, Service-Learning Director, by emailing the following information to [email protected]:
- Your resume
- Email/phone contact information for references. Please specify your relationship to each reference
- A writing sample: anything that demonstrates your writing ability and critical thinking skills, including materials that showcase additional skills, such as PowerPoint presentations or website work
- Work availability for Monday–Friday, 8 AM– 5:30 PM