As a result of participating in various programs offered by the Office of Student Activities and Leadership and getting involved with clubs and organizations, students will be able to…
SWBAT = Students Will Be Able To…
- SWBAT effectively plan and execute engaging programs and events for the campus community and beyond.
- SWBAT create a sense of belonging and develop community via involvement opportunities.
- SWBAT organize and manage themselves and others productively regarding clubs and organizations.
- SWBAT develop and enhance intrapersonal and interpersonal skills via leadership and developmental opportunities.
- SWBAT recognize and reflect upon the importance and significance of building relationships and connecting with others.
- SWBAT identify and abide by policies and procedures specific to event coordinating, marketing and advertising, and financial stewardship.
- SWBAT determine and practice effective habits and choices to live a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
- SWBAT utilize and educate others regarding sustainable practices and methods.