The following forms are commonly used by Chaminade student organizations and clubs.
At the end of each semester, clubs must submit this form to register for the subsequent semester. They need to include a budget proposal, constitution, by-laws and roster.
Club Organization Event Planning Information & Forms
Club Organization Community Service and Information
Student Clubs/Organizations are required to fulfill one community service event each semester. The Community Service Form can be found on Presence . Forms and is due before the last day of classes each semester. Please refer to the Student Organization Handbook for details.
Student Organization Finances
Cash Receipts Transmittal Form
Use this form to add money to your club balance. After completing the form, bring it to OSAL with the cash or checks attached. Examples of when you use this form include:
• After collecting club dues
• Returning left-over money you received in the form of an Advance
• When receiving donations
Check Request Form
This form is to be filled out whenever you are requesting that a check be made out to you or a 3rd party individual/vendor. Examples of when you use this form include:
• When requesting a reimbursement
• When requesting an Advance
• When requesting a check be made out to a performer (or other outside individual/company) that your club hired
Expense Report for Advance
Fill this form out whenever you received money in the form of an Advance. This form MUST be filled out and returned to OSAL with the left-over money attached within 3 days of the event you requested the money for. Examples of when you use this form include:
• You are making your own PIR/Extravaganza costumes and must purchase supplies
• You are purchasing food/materials for a large event
• You have scheduled a performer/outside individual to lead an event and you want to have a check to give them as soon as they have completed their obligation
Fund Transfer (Available at OSAL Office)
This form is used when transferring money from your club account to another club’s account, or a CUH office account. Examples of when you use this form include:
• Transferring money to a club with whom you co-sponsor an event
• Transferring funds to Campus Ministry for Christmas Off-Campus
• Transferring money to OSAL (or another office) after they make a purchase on your club’s behalf on their departmental Charge Card
Private Vendor Form (Available at OSAL Office)
Unsure if a business/individual with whom you are working provides an itemized receipt? Have the vendor sign and date this form after you have provided complete cost details. Examples of when you use this form include:
• When you need a receipt to provide the Business Office for a yoga class led by an individual that you pay with club funds
• If you want to be reimbursed after making a purchase on behalf of your club from a farmer’s market that doesn’t give receipts”
W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
All first-time vendors must complete this form to be registered with the Business Office. All individuals, performers, and businesses (that your club plans to pay with a check addressed directly to them from CUH) must complete this form and return to you.