Celebrating 200 Years of Marianist Education
At Chaminade University, we educate the mind and the heart, and are committed to strengthening our community through individuals like you. Receive a one-time $5,000 scholarship towards your bachelor’s degree in our online program when you apply and complete the scholarship response below. Whether you’ve been out of college for ten months or ten years, your degree is the next vital step to ensure a better Hawaii for all of us. We are here to support you!
Award Details & Eligibility
This scholarship is available to new undergraduate students (first-year and transfer) in our online program and cannot be combined with existing institutional partnerships or agreements. It provides $1,250 per term to full-time students (enrolled in three or more online courses) during the first four terms of study. For military students, please take advantage of our preferred tuition rates for active duty, veteran and military dependent students. You can find military tuition information here or contact Director of Online & Graduate Programs, Victoria Hill, at 808-739-8340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring 2020: Apply by March 20, 2020 (courses being April 13, 2020)
- Summer 2020: Apply by June 19, 2020 (courses being July 6, 2020)
- Fall 2020: Apply by September 18, 2020 (courses begin October 5, 2020)
How to Apply:
- Complete the Chaminade University of Honolulu Online Undergraduate Program Application
- When submitting your graduate program application, upload a 500 word essay addressing the topic: How do you currently serve your community, and how will a bachelor’s degree help you move forward in your career?
Questions? We’re here to help.
If you have any questions about our online undergraduate programs or scholarship eligibility, complete the form below, or contact Victoria Hill, Director of Admissions for Online & Graduate Programs, at email@example.com or (808) 739-4380.