The Office of Health Professions Advising and Undergraduate Research (OHPAUR) encourages all students on their path to a health profession to utilize the innovative processes, tools, and content in AdviseStream.
- Easily set up a personal four year plan for courses, research, clinical and service experiences.
- Present yourself for internships and jobs with a powerful resume and portfolio tool that builds on your entered data.
- Utilize planners to manage the 18-month application process. Prepare and organize your primary application before services open.
- Share you planners with your advisor(s) to easily collaborate and make better, informed decisions.
- Request and access token from the Office of Health Professions Advising and Undergraduate Research (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Go to chaminade.advisestream.com and click “Create Account” or use the link in the menu.
- Enter the requested information, including the access token given by your advisor.
- Look for a welcome e-mail with login information.
- For technical support, use the “Support” button from any AdviseStream webpage.