Every Wednesday evening, Hogan students meet for 90-minute off-the-record discussions with entrepreneurs and other business and guest leaders. The lectures are held during the Fall and Spring terms. These lecture series are a dynamic interaction between students and Hawaii’s entrepreneurial leaders. The levels of interaction are beyond the norm and are truly inspiring. For information, please contact El Rising at (808) 440-4280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 Guest Speakers
• Gary Hogan CEO/President, Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts/Royal Pacific Air
• Tom Bell President, Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts
• Peter Rowan Former Vice President, Coinstar & former President, T3Media
• Shelley Wilson President/CEO, Wilson Care Group
• Nathan Toothman Founder, BEAR Engineering & Co-Founder, Elevate Structure, Inc.
• Carleen Mackay Author, Speaker, Emergent Workforce Expert
• Manny Menendez Chairman/CEO, MCM Group Holdings, Ltd. & 8M8 LLC
• Kam Napier Editor in Chief, Pacific Business News
• Rechung Fujihira Founder/CEO, Box Jelly
• Gordon Kai Master of Native Hawaiian Arts, recipient of the 2015 NACF Native Hawaiian Artist Fellowship, & Regional Sales/Marketing Manager, Avis Budget Group
• Ret. Admiral R. J. Zlatoper Trustee of James Campbell Estate, former Commander in Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet and former CEO of Sanchez Computer Associates, Inc.
• Cleo Brown Principal Consultant, TEK Consulting Service & former head of ING DIRECT, Hawaii
• Chris McNally AP, Political Economy, Chaminade University & Adjunct Senior Fellow, East-West Center, speaking on “Sino-Capitalism”