As a Native Hawaiian-serving institution, we are proud to offer scholarships to new first-year students of Native Hawaiian ancestry. The scholarship is a 50% tuition discount that is renewable annually up to four years of study provided the student remains in good academic standing and completes continuing eligibility requirements including 20 hours of community service each semester.
Scholarship application opens on November 15 and submission deadline is March 15.
Eligibility and Academic Requirements Requirements
- New first-year applicants of Hawaiian ancestry
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.00 or higher
How to Apply
- Apply to Chaminade University
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for Federal and Institutional need-based financial AID assistance
- Apply for the Office of Native Hawaiian Partnerships Award
If you have any questions, contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 739-8340.