Celebrating 200 Years of Marianist Education
At Chaminade University, we are committed to improving the community we call home through education.
Receive a one-time $5,000 scholarship towards your master’s degree or online bachelor’s degree when you apply and complete the scholarship response. This is longstanding tradition to uplift the communities we live in and our commitment to you.
- Fall 2020: Apply by September 18, 2020 (courses begin October 5, 2020)
- This scholarship is available to new Graduate and Online Undergraduate Students only.
- Current Chaminade students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree may apply and be eligible for the Graduate scholarship.
- Students must be pursuing an Online Bachelor’s degree – Associate’s degrees are not eligible.
- MSCP program applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Student may not combine this scholarship with military discounts.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with existing institutional partnerships or agreements.
The scholarship is available to new graduate students and cannot be combined with existing institutional partnerships or agreements. Eligible master’s degrees are Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Business Administration, Master of Education, Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration and Master of Pastoral Theology.
Online Bachelor’s Degree
This scholarship is available to new undergraduate students (first-year and transfer) in our online program and cannot be combined with existing institutional partnerships or agreements. For military students, please take advantage of our preferred tuition rates for active duty, veteran and military dependent students. You can find military tuition information here or contact Director of Online & Graduate Programs, Victoria Hill, at (808) 739-8340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.