Aspire for mission – Inspire for greatness – Focus on innovation
We are happy to announce the new President’s Innovation Awards Program that encourages us to build reputation, relevance and revenue at Chaminade in support of the University’s mission.
This annual program is available to faculty and staff. Deadline for nominations will be February 15, and awards will be presented at the annual Na Liko awards in April.
Celebrating the creation and promotion of a new service, product or variation on current practice, both inside and beyond the classroom, that is innovative and adds value to the University’s mission.
We are looking for innovations in the following areas:
- Furthering Mission and Identity
- Supporting Quality Academics and a ‘Students First’ mindset
- Technology Integration
- Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Promoting Operational Vitality
- All full-time employees of Chaminade University (employed or enrolled a minimum of 1 year), are eligible to submit suggestions and receive awards through participation in the President’s Innovation Awards Program.
- The VP for Strategy and Innovation will form a panel to review and select submissions for awards.
- Deadline for nominations will be February 15th, and awards will be presented at the annual Na Liko awards in April
Member of the Chaminade community may nominate their colleagues. Supervisors and managers may nominate their team members or individuals may self-nominate.