Business for Good Through Strategic Decision-Making
Priority Application Deadline
August 1, 2021
Fall Term Begins
October 4, 2021
Make a one-year investment to advance your career—get in, get out and go forward.
As the only one-year MBA in Hawai’i, Chaminade’s accelerated program is designed to enhance your core business competencies, help you gain new insights, create innovative solutions and develop your leadership skills and confidence. You will learn from experienced faculty who will support you throughout the program and your career as an influential, strategic decision-maker.
As a cohort program, your classmates will not only be a supportive network but bring unique and diverse perspectives that will enhance the classroom experience. On alternating Saturdays (20 Saturdays over the course of the year) and through online coursework, you will immerse yourself in a curriculum that is ethics-based and culturally intelligent. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in an optional international study trip.
Chaminade’s One Year MBA program will provide you a year of growth and new opportunities.
Let us tell you more.
Program cost includes tuition, course materials, textbooks and meals
Total Credit Hours
Time to Completion
- An MBA student from the One Year MBA program will be skilled in core business areas as illustrated by their ability to:
a. Select, analyze and evaluate financial data to inform key strategic management decisions.
b. Analyze and evaluate organizational human resource environments and elements in order to make leadership decisions that facilitate accomplishment of organizational objectives.
c. Collect, analyze and evaluate economic data leading to optimal strategic management decisions.
d. Collect, analyze and evaluate marketing information to create effective plans for value creation.
e. Create strategic plans by analyzing, selecting, integrating, synthesizing and organizing information from diverse functional information sets.
- Students will create and deliver professional reports through multiple communication modalities (written, oral and digital).
- Students will evaluate organizational decision-making in light of social and environmental impact, social justice and the flourishing of society.
Self-paced economics and finance online courses will be assigned to those who did not take these foundation skills during undergraduate course work.
One Year MBA Courses
- Term 1: MBA 743 Leadership for Strategic Decision Makers
- Term 1: MBA 744 Accounting Information for Strategic Decision Makers
- Term 2: MBA 745 Economics for Strategic Decision Makers
- Term 2: MBA 746 Business Analytics for Strategic Decision Makers
- Term 3: MBA 747 Marketing for Strategic Decision Makers
- Term 3: MBA 748 International Field Experience (or Cross Cultural Business Elective)
- Term 4: MBA 749 Finance for Strategic Decision Makers
- Term 4: MBA 801 Strategic Decision Making Capstone