A Weekend to Reminisce | April 5-7, 2019
Join us for our all-class alumni reunion weekend! Your Chaminade ohana is excited to welcome you back on campus. We’re eager to reminisce with classmates and bring back fond campus memories, and we hope you can join us.
• Reunite with classmates and professors at the Welcome Reception
• Attend an opening night performance
• Take a tour to see how campus has grown
• Catch a live performance by Kapena at the Alumni Paina
• Renew your marriage vows at the Alumni Mass
• Honor the class of 1969 at brunch with President Babington
FRIDAY, APRIL 5
SATURDAY, APRIL 6
SUNDAY, APRIL 7
Interested in volunteering? Become a part of our alumni committee! We’re looking for excited and enthusiastic alumni to help in the planning and outreach for the reunion. We’d love to have you join us! Contact Geraldine Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire or to volunteer.
Thank you to all of our incredible alumni who donate in honor of their reunion year. We are incredibly grateful. Your gift supports student scholarships and opportunities, new academic programs, research opportunities, building renovations, student-athletes and more.
Gifts are tax-deductible and can be made securely online.