The minor in Political Science is designed to offer a robust preparation for graduate studies or careers in the areas of government, law, journalism or policy-making. Through engaging courses, students dig into historical and contemporary issues to critically analyze political structures and settings.
Program Information & Resources
Upon comletion of the program, students will demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of change, continuity and causality
- A comrehension of the workings of politics and governance
- An understanding of political perspectives and interpretations
- POL 111 Comparative Government and Politics
- POL 211 American Government & Politics
Twelve semester hours of upper division political science courses, selected in consultation with program advisor.
Related Academic Offerings