The minor in English doesn’t solely stress mastery of expository and creative writing. It also hones students’ critical thinking and analytical skills, deploying interdisciplinary studies in history, education, criminal justice and the sciences to generate robust and engaging opportunities for analysis.
Program Information & Resources
• EN 102 Expository Writing
• One EN 200 level course
Note: All requirements must be passed with a grade of ‘C’ or better.
• EN 314 Backgrounds in American Literature
• EN 315 Backgrounds in British Literature
• One 300 level English course
• One 400 level English course
Related Academic Offerings