The Digital Age has transformed communication.
And clear and powerful messaging is more important than it’s ever been. Learn how to communicate more effectively with a minor in Communication at Chaminade—and hone your skills with courses in Mass Media, Video Production or Marketing Strategy.
Upon completion of the Communication minor, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of communication theory to diverse audiences.
- Adapt and use communication tools appropriate to individual differences.
- Analyze the history, values, commitments, and ethics of the communication profession.
- EN 101 Introduction to Expository Writing
- COM 101 Introduction to Communication*
- COM 190 Communication Seminar
*Note: EN 102 and COM 101 are prerequisites for all upper division courses
- 12 semester hours of upper division courses as directed by the faculty advisor
Related Academic Offerings
- B.S. Accounting >>
- B.A. Business Administration >>
- B.A. Business Administration (Online) >>
- B.A. Business Administration, Marketing concentration >>
- B.A. Communication >>
- B.A. International Studies – International Trade >>
- B.A. Management (Online) >>
- Accounting minor >>
- Business Administration minor >>
- Computer Information Systems minor >>
- Economics minor >>
- Marketing minor >>