Business is about people — critical thinkers, innovators and entrepreneurs.
That’s why our minor in business administration is student-centered, built to offer a broad foundation in everything from marketing to finance, and to set you up for success in a business-related career or in graduate studies.
Business Administration (Minor) Requirements
• BU 200 Introduction to Business
• AC 201 Principles of Accounting I**
• AC 202 Principles of Accounting II
• EC 202 Principles of Microeconomics**
*EC 201 will satisfy the Social Science general education requirement
**MA 103 is a required prerequisite for AC 201 and EC 202
• BU 362 Legal and Ethical Issues in Business
• MGT 305 Management of Information Resources
• MKT 301 Principles of Marketing
• FIN 301 Principles of Finance
Note: Other 300 or 400 level business courses may be substitutedwith business faculty advisor approval.
Related Academic Offerings