Business is about people—critical thinkers, innovators and entrepreneurs.
That’s why our minor in business administration is student-centered, built to offer a broad foundation in everything from marketing to finance, and to set you up for success in a business-related career or in graduate studies.
Upon completion of the Business Administration minor, students will be able to:
- Undertake analysis, perform tasks, and develop strategies using the central concepts of each functional area of business.
- Assess and create business strategy appropriate for organizations in specified business environments.
- Discuss the legal obligations of organizations and the ethical dilemmas they face, along with appropriate frameworks for addressing these dilemmas.
- BU 200 Introduction to Business
- AC 201 Principles of Accounting I**
- AC 202 Principles of Accounting II
- EC 202 Principles of Microeconomics**
*EC 201 will satisfy the Social Science general education requirement
**MA 103 is a required prerequisite for AC 201 and EC 202
• BU 362 Legal and Ethical Issues in Business
• MGT 305 Management of Information Resources
• MKT 301 Principles of Marketing
• FIN 301 Principles of Finance
Note: Other 300 or 400 level business courses may be substitutedwith business faculty advisor approval.
Related Academic Offerings
- B.S. Accounting >>
- B.A. Business Administration >>
- B.A. Business Administration (Online) >>
- B.A. Business Administration, Marketing concentration >>
- B.A. Communication >>
- B.A. International Studies – International Trade >>
- B.A. Management (Online) >>
- Accounting minor >>
- Communication minor >>
- Computer Information Systems minor >>
- Economics minor >>
- Marketing minor >>