Are you hungry to learn about the cultures of different populations? If so, you’ll enjoy studying the different beliefs and practices of various cultures and have the opportunity to compare the similarities and differences among diverse groups. The Anthropology minor will give you insight on ethnic identity in varied cultural settings.
Upon completion of the Anthropology minor, students will be able to:
- Identify some of the key concepts, principles, and overarching themes in anthropology.
- Apply the scientific method and critical thinking to evaluate anthropological research.
- Exhibit effective writing skills within the context of the field of anthropology.
- AN 200 Cultural Anthropology
- SO 200 Introductory Sociology or PSY 101 General Psychology
12 semester hours of upper division courses in anthropology
Related Academic Offerings
- B.S. Behavioral Sciences >>
- B.S. Criminology and Criminal Justice >>
- B.S. Criminology and Criminal Justice (Online) >>
- B.S. Psychology >>
- B.S. Psychology (Online) >>