The project request form gathers important details about your project so that we can help deliver a message and design that aligns with Chaminade’s brand guidelines.
Depending on the type of project, timelines vary due to the creative services (i.e. copywriting, design and layout, photography/videography, programming) required. Please see below for sample timelines by project type. Production schedule does not start until all content is received.
Note: for mailings, if the quantity is over 500, it must be sent via nonprofit postage. For nonprofit postage, mailing to addresses within Hawaii may take up to 5-7 days, while mailing to the mainland address may take up to 4 weeks. Mailing time is not included in the project timelines listed below.
• Campaign/Event: 10 weeks before start of campaign/event
• Digital/Print Advertising: 5-6 weeks before material submission date
• Signage (banners/posters/signs): 4-5 weeks before installation date
• Collateral (flyers/handouts/brochures): 5-6 weeks before delivery date
• Video Presentation (includes pre-production, interviews, editing, etc.): 14-16 weeks before presentation
• Website Updates/Revisions: 7-10 days
• Event Photography/Videography Services: 3-4 weeks prior to event
• Press Release/Media Advisory for a story: Let us know as soon as possible
• Press Release/Media Advisory for an event: 6-8 weeks prior to event
NOTE: timelines may vary depending on the project
Projects are considered in the context of university priorities, timing and capacity. In limited situations, University Marketing & Communications may recommend an outside vendor best suited to meet your needs.
Project Request Form
Please complete the project request form below. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.