Chaminade University of Honolulu has partnered with the global leader in security services, Securitas USA, in order to provide a safe and welcoming campus atmosphere for everyone.
24/7 Security Duties: On Campus
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Lost and found
• Patrolling campus buildings, grounds, and parking areas.
• Securing and opening campus buildings and classrooms, as needed.
• Maintaining overall traffic control on campus by monitoring traffic flow.
• Issuing van keys to authorized and scheduled users.
• Escorting students during evening hours, if requested.
• Reporting any and all safety and security problems to the Securitas office and, if required, to the office of the Environmental Safety officer.
• Respond to routine and emergency calls