Tuition Rates and Fees
Tuition rates, effective July 1, 2019.
Classes are typically 3 credits. Full-time constitutes enrollment of at least 9 credits per term.
Cost per Credit-Hour
• Active Duty, National Guard, and Reservist Military Rate: $250 per credit hour
• Non-Active Duty Military Rate: $420 per credit hour
• Standard Tuition Rate: $550 per credit hour
3-Credit Course Total
• Active Duty, National Guard, and Reservist Military Rate: $750
• Non-Active Duty Military Rate: $1,260
• Standard Tuition Rate: $1,650
• Online technology fee: $93 per class
• Hybrid technology fee: $40 per class
• Education Observation & Participation fee: $55
• Science Lab (for ground courses): $60
• Graduation Fee (single degree): $210
Cost of Attendance Budgets
2019-2020 Academic Year
Effective July 1, 2019
|Program||Tuition and Fees||Room and Board*||Books and Supplies||Total|
|Active Duty, National Guard & Reservist||$9,000||$2,983||$2,200||$11,200 + room & board and personal expenses|
|Non-Active Duty Military||$15,120||$17,349||$2,200||$17,320 + room & board and personal expenses|
|Standard Tuition||$19,800||$17,349||$2,200||$22,000 + room & board and personal expenses|
*Room and Board varies based upon individual choices. Amount noted in the table are normative values to facilitate an estimated cost.
Other varied expenses (normative values):
• Personal Expenses: $1,905
• Transportation: $1,312
• Loan Fees: $192
Military Tuition Eligibility
In order to receive the discount offered to Chaminade University military students and dependents, documentation is required for verification of service or affiliation. Visit the Obtaining a Military Discount page to view requirements for proof of eligibility.
• Qualifying statuses:
• Active Duty Tuition Rate: Active Duty, National Guard and Reservist
• Non-Active Duty Tuition Rate: DoD Civilian, Family Member, and Retired; Veterans and dependents using Tuition Assistance or Veteran’s Affairs Educational Benefits
These financial aid budgets are used by the financial aid office to determine your aid eligibility. The budgets that the financial aid office uses are not the “real” cost to attend school, but the estimated total cost of attendance* in receiving one’s education during the school year. All budgets are based on full-time enrollment.
*Estimated total cost of attendance: The estimated total cost associated with attending college which includes, but not all inclusive of, all direct school related expenses; living, personal and transportation expenses while attending school; and estimated loan fees (based on the entire financial aid population at Chaminade) of loans taken out while attending Chaminade.