We realize this is a big decision for you. After you receive your letter of admission (admission packets are mailed on an ongoing basis), we encourage you to:
Celebrate! Enjoy the moment.
• Share your story on social media using #SwordNation2019
• Connect with us. Follow us on social media.
• Join us for Admitted Student Day. You and your family have the opportunity meet current students and faculty, tour campus and learn the next steps to become a Silversword. You will receive an email invitation and an invitation in the mail.
Take the next steps toward enrollment.
• Stay in the know. Join the Student Portal. Username is the student identification number noted on your admission letter. Password is the last four digits of your social security number or birth date (MMDDYY).
• Accept your offer of admission and reserve your place at Chaminade University. For most first-year students the deadline is May 1, 2019.
• Accept your Financial Aid Award via the Student Portal or contact the Financial Aid Office at (808) 735-4780. Students applying for Federal Direct Loans must complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Interview.
• Submit your final transcript(s) and Advance Placement (AO) examination scores. Mail transcripts and exam scores to the Admissions Office:
Office of Admissions
3140 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
• Submit required health forms. Complete the required health forms and documentation prior to attending class.
• Review the student health insurance requirement. Students living in residence halls, international students or intercollegiate athletes are required to submit documentation of their health insurance coverage.
• Review ADA Accommodations information. Chaminade provides ADA accommodations that help to meet the special requirements of our students.
Make Chaminade your new home.
• Learn about our residence halls and meal plans. On- or off-campus residence halls are available as well as various meal plan options.
• Apply for student housing. Check out our residence hall options and submit your housing application.
• Submit your housing deposit. Complete the deposit form and submit your housing deposit.
Get started as a Silversword.
• Attend New Student Orientation (mandatory). You will be introduced to an array of academic, cultural and social experiences at Chaminade. It’s a time to settle into your room, make friends, prepare for classes and enjoy different activities. The full orientation schedule will be available in July.
• Review your fall class schedule. An enrollment specialist will register you for your fall classes. All first-year students will be registered for a 10-week, one-credit seminar course which provides guidance on the transition to becoming a Chaminade student.